Autocomplete-Optimization compared to standard sEO and pPC
The future of online marketing is now
As a new technology, Autocomplete-Optimization is many times compared to what the market knows as search engine optimization, or SEO. However, when examining search results, there is little similarity. Think of Autocomplete-Optimization as SEO on steroids. The differences are vast and will allow a business to dominate their market and their industry.
- Fixed cost per month; dominates competition
- Compatible with current website – requires little or no access.
- Consistent results month-to-month.
- Shuts out your competition on first page of Google and Bing.
- Takes approximately 60-90+ days to be fully operational
- Will attain up to all 10 organic spots on 1st page of Google and Bing.
- Brand awareness for your business in the auto-complete box.
- Exclusive rights to your own chosen keywords - no double selling.
- Users perceive higher authority due to auto-complete appearance.
- Higher ROI due to faster results, higher click-through and lower monthly costs.
- Includes all elements of standard SEO, but with a focus - blogs, press releases, videos, social media, back links and directories
- Focused on organic listings - 60-70% usage by online searchers.
SEO & PPC
- Can cost thousands of dollars per month just to keep up with competition.
- Requires constant changes to optimize website as well as social media.
- Results can change from day-to-day; your competition is doing the same thing as you.
- Allows consumers to see your competition on first page of Google and Bing .
- Can take 6-8 months, maybe longer, to get just one spot on the 1st page, if that.
- May attain one spot on first page of Google and Bing.
- No appearance in the auto-complete - no brand awareness - no perception of authority.
- Results may regress if competition improves.
- Reduced ROI due to higher costs, fewer click-throughs, and more competition.
- Cannot honestly guarantee results.
The bottom line - Search-Box-Optimization (SBO) is far superior to standard SEO and PPC. We give your business superior search results - 10 spots on the first page versus 1 spot for standard SEO - making it much easier for users to click into your information and become customers. SBO will yield a higher ROI than standard SEO and PPC due to lower costs and higher click-throughs. And, SBO gives you consistency - in results and costs. When considering your next step in online marketing, or even if you already utilize SEO or PPC, let us help you succeed in a far better, more profitable way.